Service Area - El Paso
El Paso is a beautiful city to enjoy a night on the town! When planning your celebration or casual night out, consider making a stop at the places listed here. They're some of El Paso's most popular spots!
The Black Orchid Lounge
6127 N Mesa St, El Paso
(915) 307-5617 If you like jazz and cocktails then you'll love The BLack Orchid Lounge! Black Orhic offers great live music, a casual atmosphere, and delicious cocktails! It's an intimate spot so it's great for special occasions or date night drinks! Try the Gin Fizz, it's amazing!
Hope and Anchor
4012 N Mesa St, El Paso
(915) 533-8010 A hip, trendy bar with low prices and a great atmosphere, Hope and Anchor is a popular El Paso bar. They have moonshine! Some of the best drinks in town are served up at Hope and Anchor. And they often host exciting events, so be sure to check them out!
The Network - CLOSED
317 E Mills Ave, El Paso
(915) 532-0466 The Network is a popular El Paso music venue! The Network is one of our favorites and is great any night of the week whether there's a DJ or live band playing. It's a hipster-type place with great food, drinks, atmosphere, and service. You're sure to have a fun time here!
508 N Stanton St, El Paso
(915) 577-9555 Briar Patch is a casual bar that's great to hit up if you want to go drinking and dancing! The outdoor patio seating here is beautifully and sets a great mood. All crowds love hanging out here, it's been referred to as everything from an "old people bar" to a gay bar. Maybe the best way to describe it is "alternative." It's a break from the typical bar scene where everyone is welcome.
The Hoppy Monk
4141 N Mesa St, El Paso
(915) 307-3263 The Hoppy Monk is a great bar to hit up for food and drinks. They have good prices and a great beer selection - the selection son tap alone are super impressive, so many to choose from! There's about 70 brews on tap, and their selection of scotch and bourbon is just as amazing! It's one of the most popular El Paso bars by far! The atmosphere is very cozy and you'll feel right at home!
255 Shadow Mountain, Ste A, El Paso
(915) 581-2441 Eloise is great casual cafe that we love as a late night spot! Eloise offers delicious food and great signature drinks in a cozy cafe setting. It's definitely one of our favorites. The cocktails are amazing and made strong, so you're sure to love them. The service and atmosphere here are welcoming. Some of the best food in town - the Ramen bowl is particularly delicious!